Stephen and I made our way back to the OC Fair this past Thursday to see the Psycadelic Furs and Yaz in concert...I was able (thanks to my stubborn attitude) to find tickets for $20 each rather than the $60 asking price. This was great news for Stephen who loves the furs. It was a great concert and we had a blast looking at the late 30 something/40 something crowd. I kept asking Stephen, "We don't look this old, do we???" He would just shake his head "NO!!!"
Scott and Stacy---we wish you could have joined us, BUT you were a bit BUSY :)
I hope you enjoy the quick clips of Yaz singing "Only You" (my fave) and the furs singing "Ghost in You" (Stephen had fun making fun changes to the videos)...Remember to pause the music at the bottom of the blog. :)
Yaz....
Furs...
2 Weeks On the NORTH SHORE
-
This years I was lucky enough to spend two weeks on the North Shore of
Hawaii for the Billabong Pipe Masters. But this was no ordinary two weeks
in Hawaii...
13 years ago
2 comments:
I thought YAZ was a new birth control product. In fact, I'm positive that it is! You people are wierd. ;-)
Post a Comment