Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Change we REALLY need!!



I know all who read this blog may not agree with my "Wise" decision, but I hope in an attempt to better understand a friend that you will look deeper into your decision for President. Please do not get pulled into the "HYPE" and overlook what these candidates really stand for. Do the research...google the supposed "Bridge to nowhere" and what really happened. "Thanks, but no thanks" had some truth to it, because Palin was all for the bridge until the embarrassment of what the bridge was and the threat of Congress pulling out made her flip flop on her decision. I would also pray that everyone would take serious stock of how our country has changed for the worse over the past 8 years and then consider what ideology was in charge during the time and who voted with that person in charge 90% of the time.

I am seriously concerned for our nation's well being and as I listen to others talk and realize they are just following the crowd or "hype" I felt I couldn't sit quietly by...so again I am sorry if I offend anyone who reads this, BUT I am very proud of the decision I have made and hopeful for a new beginning for our country that will focus less on war and the elite and more on families, healthcare for all, education and advances in stem cell research. It is sickening to think that over 10 billion dollars a month is being spent on a war that NEVER should have happened. Let's stop living in fear and turn our focus on the millions of AMERICANS who are suffering without healthcare and living in poverty.

I hope you will all understand as I continue to write what I know to be truths on this blog...and I would recommend for everyone to watch "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart", along with some great laughs you will find out some truth from the media.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones