Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS, STEPHEN!!!

I know that everyone is expecting a continuing description of our vacation, BUT something wonderful has happened....



My DEAR husband, Stephen has gotten a job as a teacher. Our prayers (and I know some of yours) have been answered!!! Stephen was offered a position at the school where he has been a "Computer Tech" for the last 3 1/2 years and where he performed his student teaching. The position is "Reading Resource Teacher" and he begins this Wednesday. He is very excited! The position is half-time which allows him the opportunity to sub in the afternoon as well as continue tutoring. Most importantly, he gets to begin his "BTSA" or induction program required by the state that will be paid for by his district...if he hadn't got a job after a few years, the expense is ours and it costs over $4000. Even more exciting, NOW we can begin trying to start our family.
I am so proud of Stephen and excited that he gets to stay at the school he loves with all his friends and collegues there. I know the children are very lucky to have him there and will be extremely excited to see that "Mr. Lineberry" aka "Mr. Steve" are still with them.

We will post pictures of the classroom soon.

Love to all :)

6 comments:

Mosley Family said...

YEAH!!! Way 2 go! That sounds like a pretty cool position. I hope everything goes well.

Stacy said...

We are so happy for you...and selfish we did'nt want you to leave us! That would make Brock cry.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

That is awesome news! Congratulations.

My roommate was Tammie Rickertsen. :)

Oh my goodness you HAVE to read the books. They aren't bad at all. And I'm sure those that are saying they are "bad" are those that haven't even bothered to read them. Otherwise they wouldn't say that. lol

Stephenie Meyer is a devout LDS member and a fantastic person. Yes they are about vampires, but not your normal stereotypical vampires. The books are very clean, and not horror at all. I always say they are a cross between Jane Austen and Harry Potter, with a little Romeo and Juliet thrown into the mix. Get the book, you will not be disappointed! :D

Take care.

~Amber

Hilarie said...

Um, hello?! Why didn't I get a phone call or something?!!! Congrats guys we love you! I am now praying for a baby or maybe two babies at once? I better get a phone call for that news! ;) When do you want to go to the zoo? Call me!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

We were so glad about the news. How did the first week go for Steve?

Hollye said...

Awesome! We are so happy for you guys and for all exciting times you have ahead. ;0)
Take great care!
Holly


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones