Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...I mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN!!!!

We had a VERY busy Thanksgiving weekend!!! For those of you who did not know...it was Stephen's 35th birthday on Thanksgiving :) We had great, crisp Fall weather, which I loved and even some sprinkles of rain to make it feel even more festive.

We started the morning bright and early by attending the Turkey Bowl (organized by our Elder's Quorum) It was so much fun watching everyone give it their all and things were VERY tense at times even though it was flag football...typical LDS competitiveness. I know I am bias...but Stephen is a hottie!!!







After the game, we rushed home to set up our webcam for a scheduled conference session with the Lineberry family back in North Carolina. All went well and we LOVED seeing everyone!! It was the highlight of our day...we miss everyone very much.

While I quickly (45 minutes) made my potato casserole aka "funeral potatoes", Stephen took a well deserved nap.

For Thanksgiving dinner we headed to John and Lynn's house. Lynn is Monet's aunt. Monet is Andy's girlfriend. Andy is my older brother. It was quite the party with over 30 guests, but we had a great time and I admit it was nice to have less stress this year. The food was great and the conversations even greater. I even brought a birthday cake for Stephen and everyone celebrated his special day!!





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones