Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Christmas Card Photo Shoot!

Stephen and I decided to go and take pictures for our Christmas card yesterday around Huntington Beach. It was so great taking pictures at the Hyatt where just three years ago this upcoming week we were taking wedding pictures! Stephen was masterful with the camera setting it up on a step ladder to get just the right shot. I absolutely love the pictures and look forward to sending everyone our Christmas Card. Enjoy a preview of the pics!





3 comments:

Hilarie said...

Love them all, but I think the last one is my favorite :) We want to get together during our breaks! Call me!! When are you taking off Crystal? Love you guys, Merry Christmas!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

They look great!! My favs are the third and last one.

btw-Jeremy and I want to go on a date with you and your husband. We miss you!

Stacy said...

So cute!!!! Also my favorite is the last one....What great hair you have Crystal :O)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones