Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Waiting Game :)

Hello All,

Wow, a lot of time has passed since my first post...I guess Stephen and I have a pretty boring life...just kidding :)

No, it is quite the opposite. We have both been super busy. Stephen in finishing the school year long term subbing in kindergarten. He is having a good time, but he says it is "pretty busy".

We are trying to keep our hopes up...it looks like Stephen's school, where he was worked for the past 3 1/2 years has some teaching positions open for next year...He will be interviewing in the coming weeks...So PLEASE keep us in your prayers.

I told him, "the day you tell me you were hired....is the day we start trying for a baby!!!!"

As for me, I have some huge decisions coming up....I am considering a change in my job where I would become my own boss. With it comes more responsibility, but also includes a $30 increase in pay.

Stephen and I are hoping to head back east to spend lots of time with our Lineberry family that we miss so much...however with gas prices, who knows if we will be able to make it.

That is all for now...OH WAIT!

Also, I have lost nearly 15 pounds on the "South Beach Diet!!!" It has been tough, however more importantly it has taught me SO much about myself. Stephen says I seem happier and I would agree. It is nice to have my pants loose on me. Only 15 more pounds to go to get to my goal and hopefully into my favorite jeans that I have not worn in almost 2 years. (Pray for me, I need the help too)

Love to all!!

1 comment:

Hilarie said...

oh happy day! i am so stoked you guys have a blog, they are dang fun-and kind of addicting at times :) we love you guys so much and hopefully with summer here we can actually see each other!
p.s. i am really praying stephen gets a job, you need a baby :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones