Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Fun...Disneyland Style!

Stephen and I had the fun of going to Disneyland a little over a week ago. Thanks to Marcus for signing us in. It was a less busy day since it was a Tuesday, but the temperature was over 90 degrees which made it hard to tolerate. I wanted to go REAL bad and ride all the fast rides before I got pregnant so we stuck it out :) It was so fun to see all the fun Halloween decorations and we even got to ride the BRAND NEW ride...Toy Story Mania---it was a 40 minute wait, which Stephen said afterwards was well worth it. He got the high score, but I scored the better accuracy. We rode Matterhorn (Stephen's first time) and of course rode our favorite, Soarin' over California. We even stopped by and rode the Haunted House, which was all decked out in "Nightmare Before Christmas" style. The best was just spending the day together and not spending one penny. I love that Disneyland let you bring in backpacks with snacks now!!! Please enjoy the pics :) I am looking forward to going one more time if we can to see the Christmas Decorations.























2 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

FUN!!! and we're jealous. Do you have season tickets?

Hilarie said...

Very fun guys! Jeff wishes I would go to Disneyland with him, but alas, it is not my favorite place. Maybe someday... We love you and hope we can get together soon! Do you still want to go to the zoo? I am willing to take a day off work...!! Let me know. Much love!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones