Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat :)

Stephen and I had fun working at our Ward's Annual Trunk or Treat...although I will admit the 100 cupcakes I baked for my cupcake walk were not exactly easy to complete. It was worth all the work to see the smiles of all the kids and "Kids At Heart" enjoying my creations. Stephen had fun helping all the kids color. Then we headed out to see all the trunks decorated for trick or trunking. Someone even had an entire Halloween village, WOW! Hope everyone has a GREAT and SAFE HALLOWEEN!!!




3 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

I agree it was a lot of fun! And your cupcakes were delish!

What will you guys do for Hallow's Eve? We've got nothing, so maybe we can tag along with whatever you do.

Stacy said...

I loved the cupcakes....oh I mean Brock loved them....hope the burn is healing :)

The Ukele Family said...

You two are so photogenic! I think you do the neatest things together!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones