Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome to Mr. Lineberry's Class








I am such an excited wife...I am so very happy for the accomplishments Stephen has made and know that the children are so blessed to have him for their teacher. Stephen has worked so hard for his credential and I am so proud to show off his room to you all. I got to help out with the set-up, which was the greatest thrill for me since I have the most tender memories of my time in elementary school. It was great to give Stephen some ideas I have gotten from being in so many classes throughout the years as I have helped kids and saw what REALLY worked. I hope you enjoy the tour. Tomorrow is Back to School night for Stephen, which should be GREAT fun!!







2 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Wow. I am very impressed, and I have a very good understanding of how long you took preparing all of that. What a great environment you've created for learning!

Stacy said...

I LOVE your classroom....It looks very inviting and a fun place to learn. The door sign is Awesome!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones