Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th of July fun continues!!!






We continued our 4th of July (after a short nap) with a trip to the Angel Game with our friends The Parks...We had great seats behind home plate. The Angels won 8-2 versus the Bluejays...The game was full of cheers, good conversations and lots of snacks :)

After the game, we had a front row seat to one of the best fireworks displays in Orange County set to some great patriotic music!!!

Can you say BOOM!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Wow, I can't believe I stumbled across your blog! I've heard the great news about your membership (Stephen), congradulations! I can't tell you how much I miss your smiling face, and wise cracks. Unfortunatly, well maybe fortuatly, I am not at Enloe any longer. They finally broke me, and I've been off for about 9 months. I'm sure Shane told you about my wonderful husband. It is so great to be married to a rightous man! I read your entry on here about us being evacuated, fortunatly that didn't happen, though we were on standby, and had our bags packed just in case. We did have to evacuate my mother-in-law, but it was only one night. We are so grateful that so much help was sent our way to help fight all of the fires. We are still getting a lot of smoke, but we had a break yesterday (just one day) from it, it was really nice to be able to breath fresh air for the first time in weeks. I'm putting you on my favorites list, so I can keep watch on you two. You know I'm up to 4.5 grandchildren now, and I'm waiting to add yours to my list! I love and miss you, your second Mom

Hilarie said...

It looks like you guys had so much yesterday! Hope everything is going great. We love and miss you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones