Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

THANK YOU, HONEY...Muah Muah!!!




You all might notice some changes in our blog...well the very talented Mr. Lineberry has rewritten some code (computer language) to make the blog more our own. He worked very hard and I am SO happy with the results. I am in constant awe the longer we are married with all that Stephen can accomplish. I know I am in such good hands and as always am well taken care of. It is truly a blessing to be married to a man who anticipates my needs. Thank you, dear for always taking such good care of me. Love you!!!! (re: Thank u dear, u r 2 kind)

1 comment:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Steve really is a great guy. Isn't it awesome to have an amazing husband? I can't get over how great mine is. We really are blessed.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones