Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Psychadelic Furs and YAZ!!!!

Stephen and I made our way back to the OC Fair this past Thursday to see the Psycadelic Furs and Yaz in concert...I was able (thanks to my stubborn attitude) to find tickets for $20 each rather than the $60 asking price. This was great news for Stephen who loves the furs. It was a great concert and we had a blast looking at the late 30 something/40 something crowd. I kept asking Stephen, "We don't look this old, do we???" He would just shake his head "NO!!!"

Scott and Stacy---we wish you could have joined us, BUT you were a bit BUSY :)

I hope you enjoy the quick clips of Yaz singing "Only You" (my fave) and the furs singing "Ghost in You" (Stephen had fun making fun changes to the videos)...Remember to pause the music at the bottom of the blog. :)

Yaz....


Furs...

2 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

I thought YAZ was a new birth control product. In fact, I'm positive that it is! You people are wierd. ;-)

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones